ACTIVE Network (NYSE: ACTV), the leader in cloud-based Activity and Participant Management™ (APM) solutions, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012.
Q3 2012 Financial Highlights:
(All comparisons are made to the third quarter of 2011)
- Total net revenue up 22% to $109.2 million.
- Technology revenue increased 26% and constituted 88%, or $96.2 million, of total net revenue.
- Net registration revenue increased 19% to $72.7 million with the number of registrations up 7% and the revenue per registration up 11%.
- Marketing services revenue constituted 12%, or $13.0 million, of total net revenue.
- Net loss was $6.0 million compared to a net loss of $1.4 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP financial measure, was $15.4 million. Excluding the impact of business combination accounting rules related to deferred revenue, Adjusted EBITDA was $18.0 million, up 40%.
"We delivered strong third quarter results and continued to make progress expanding our customer base, driving innovation in our horizontal ActiveWorks® platform and penetrating new markets,” said Matt Landa, CEO of ACTIVE Network. “We added a number of new high profile customers, including NYSE Euronext, the Philadelphia Zoo, and The PGA of America. Additionally, we expanded our presence in the Outdoors market with the addition of Saskatchewan and Puerto Rico, who have agreed to implement our ActiveWorks platform to automate their respective hunting and fishing permitting operations.”ACTIVE Network Executive Chairman, Dave Alberga, stated, “Looking ahead, we believe the organizational changes we recently implemented will help leverage the exceptional talent we have at ACTIVE, expand our capabilities and drive long-term growth. Our team will be laser focused on product innovation and sales execution.” Q3 2012 Key Business Highlights
- The NYSE EURONEXT selected ACTIVE to manage its corporate events with its leading event management solution.
- ACTIVE entered into a partnership with The PGA of America to create a new online registration system for the PGA’s nationwide “Get Golf Ready” campaign, which will allow PGA Professionals to promote their golf camps, tournaments and clinics via PGA.com and ACTIVE.com.
- The Company announced that the Philadelphia Zoo has chosen its resorts and attractions technology solution to power its Zoo operations—from ticketing and point of sale to food and beverage sales.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV