DigitalOptics segment revenue for the third quarter of 2012 was $14.8 million, compared to $9.0 million in the third quarter of the prior year. The increase was due primarily to camera module product sales from the Company’s recently acquired manufacturing facility in Zhuhai, China.
GAAP net loss for the third quarter of 2012 was $1.1 million, or $0.02 per basic share, which included non-cash charges of $6.2 million for amortization of acquired intangibles and $4.0 million for stock-based compensation.
Non-GAAP net income for the third quarter of 2012 was $6.5 million or $0.12 per diluted share. Non-GAAP net income is defined as income and operating expenses adjusted for acquired intangibles amortization, charges for acquired in-process research and development, stock-based compensation expense, impairment charges on long-lived assets and goodwill, and related tax effects.
Nine-month Period Ended Sept. 30, 2012
- Total revenue was $180.8 million.
- Intellectual Property segment revenue was $149.9 million.
- DigitalOptics segment revenue was $30.9 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV