1 BlackRock ETP Landscape Report, September 30, 2012
2 The universe of 64 plans represents the largest 529 plans. Morningstar did not rate 22 of the industry’s smallest plans. A Gold Rating signals that Morningstar has the highest conviction in the plan’s ability to serve college savers well over the long term. A Silver Rating indicates that the plans exhibited many industry best practices, though Morningstar has less conviction in their future success. A Bronze Rating indicates that a plan is likely to outperform the typical 529 plan but is not as strong as the plans with Gold or Silver Ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
3 iShares 529 Plan Analysis, Morningstar 529 Plan Center, October 13, 2012
4 Source: BlackRock, December 31, 20115 Source: Financial Research Corporation, September 30, 2012 6 Contributions to the Plan in a tax year are deductible from Arkansas state income tax, subject to recapture in subsequent years in which non-qualified withdrawals or a rollover out to another state’s 529 plan is made.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV