- Net sales of $3.5 to $3.8 billion, compared to prior guidance of $3.6 to $3.9 billion. The reduction is due to weather-related disruptions in our supply chain and at certain project sites which may push the expected closing of the project sales from Q4 2012 into Q1 2013.
- Non-GAAP earnings per fully diluted share of $4.40 to $4.70, compared to prior guidance of $4.20 to $4.70, in each case excluding restructuring and impairment charges and certain costs in excess of normal warranty expense related to the previously announced manufacturing excursion expected, which are expected to reduce 2012 earnings per fully diluted share by approximately $6.00. On a GAAP basis, earnings per fully diluted share are expected to be in the range of $(1.60) to $(1.30).
- Operating Cash Flows of $650 to $850 million, compared to our previous guidance of $850 to $950 million, primarily due to the aforementioned weather-related disruptions for certain projects.
First Solar, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts