The Board of Directors of Bemis Company, Inc. (NYSE:BMS) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 25 cents per share. The dividend is payable December 3, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 15, 2012.
The Board of Directors also announced that David T. Szczupak was elected to the Board of Directors of Bemis Company, Inc. at today’s Board of Director’s meeting.
Mr. Szczupak is currently Executive Vice President of Global Product Organization at Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR), a position he has held since 2008. Previously, he worked as Chief Operating Officer of Dura Automotive Systems, a $2 billion international automotive supplier, from 2006 to 2008. Prior to 2006, Mr. Szczupak worked at Ford Motor Company for 22 years in a variety of leadership roles including Group Vice President of Manufacturing. Mr. Szczupak will serve on the Audit Committee of Bemis Company’s Board of Directors.
“We are pleased that Mr. Szczupak is joining our Board of Directors,” said Henry Theisen, Bemis Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “He brings valuable global business expertise and insight to our board, and we look forward to his participation.”ABOUT BEMIS COMPANY, INC.Bemis Company, Inc. is a major supplier of flexible packaging and pressure sensitive materials used by leading food, consumer products, healthcare, and other companies worldwide. Founded in 1858, the Company is included in the S&P 500 index of stocks and reported 2011 net sales of $5.3 billion. The Company’s flexible packaging business has a strong technical base in polymer chemistry, film extrusion, coating and laminating, printing, and converting. Headquartered in Neenah, Wisconsin, Bemis employs approximately 20,000 individuals worldwide. More information about the Company is available at our website, www.bemis.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV