Wesco Aircraft Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: WAIR), a leading provider of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry, today announced plans to release its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 results after the market closes on Tuesday, November 13, 2012. Wesco Aircraft will also hold a conference call to discuss results at 5:00 pm EDT that day. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 800-706-7748, (domestic) or 617-614-3473 (international). Participants will need to enter passcode 76994249.
The conference call will also be webcast simultaneously on Wesco Aircraft's Investor Relations website ( http://ir.wescoair.com/).
Following the live webcast, a replay will be available on the Company's website. A telephonic replay will also be available approximately one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international) and entering passcode 87820145. The telephonic replay will be available until November 20, 2012.
To learn more about Wesco Aircraft, please visit the company's website at http://www.wescoair.com/.About Wesco Aircraft Wesco Aircraft is one of the world's largest distributors and providers of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry. The Company’s services range from traditional distribution to the management of supplier relationships, quality assurance, kitting, just-in-time delivery and point-of-use inventory management. The Company believes it offers the world’s broadest inventory of aerospace parts, comprised of approximately 500,000 different stock keeping units, including hardware, bearings, tools, electronic components and machined parts. Wesco Aircraft has more than 1,200 employees across 44 locations in 12 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV