Equity One, Inc. (NYSE:EQY), an owner, developer, and operator of shopping centers, announced today its financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012.
Highlights of the quarter and recent activity include:
- Generated Funds From Operations (FFO) of $0.27 per diluted share for the quarter and $0.82 for the nine months ended September 30, 2012
- Generated Recurring FFO of $0.28 per diluted share for the quarter and $0.84 for the nine months ended September 30, 2012
- Increased same property net operating income for the third quarter by 3.6% as compared to 2011 and 3.1% for the nine months ended September 30, 2012 as compared to 2011
- Increased core occupancy to 91.9%, up 130 basis points from September 30, 2011
- Executed 111 new leases, renewals, and options totaling 268,652 square feet at an average rent spread of 9.5%
- Average base rents increased to $14.48/ft, up 9.5% as compared to September 30, 2011
- Opened The Gallery at Westbury Plaza, a 330,000 square foot center located in Nassau County, New York
- Received all approvals to expand Serramonte Center with a new 83,000 square foot two story Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Acquired three properties in the New York metropolitan region for $119.5 million
- Entered into a contract to acquire a 22-acre property in Bethesda, Maryland for $140 million
- Marketing 26 non-core assets with an approximate market value of $215 million
- Completed a common stock offering and concurrent private placement generating proceeds of $85.6 million
- Issued $300 million of 3.75% senior unsecured notes due November 15, 2022 to redeem existing $250 million 6.25% unsecured notes due December 15, 2014
- Increased guidance for 2012 Recurring FFO to $1.11 to $1.13 from $1.08 to $1.12
“We are pleased with our third quarter operating results supported by favorable leasing trends, better than expected NOI growth and further execution of our portfolio strategy,” said Jeff Olson, CEO. “We continue to advance our capital recycling program and strengthen our balance sheet.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV