Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRWD) today announced it will be hosting a webinar to provide an overview of how LINZESS will be reflected in Ironwood’s quarterly income statements following its commercial availability in the U.S. Ironwood will co-commercialize the product in the U.S. through its collaboration with Forest Laboratories, Inc.
The webinar will take place on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Individuals interested in participating in the webinar should visit the Investors section of Ironwood’s website at www.ironwoodpharma.com; please log on at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the event to ensure adequate time for any software downloads that may be required. For listen-only participation, the webinar can also be accessed by dialing (866) 437-1772 (U.S. and Canada) or (973) 638-3229 (international) and use the conference ID number 45259150.
A replay of the webinar will be available on Ironwood’s website or via telephone starting November 6, 2012 at approximately 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time, running through 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on November 13, 2012. To listen to the replay by phone, dial (855) 859-2056 (U.S. and Canada) or (404) 537-3406 (international) and use conference ID number 45259150.
About Ironwood PharmaceuticalsIronwood Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IRWD) is an entrepreneurial pharmaceutical company dedicated to the art and science of great drugmaking. Ironwood is located in Cambridge, Mass. To learn more, visit www.ironwoodpharma.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV