PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO), a world leader in pricing and revenue management software, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012.
Total revenue for the third quarter of 2012 was $29.9 million and represented an increase of 19% over the third quarter of 2011, exceeding the high end of our guided range.
CEO Andres Reiner stated, “Our results this quarter exceeded expectations as the market increasingly recognizes our ability to improve sales effectiveness through our big data applications. We have successfully extended our big data science expertise to more than 30 sub-industries, resulting in an expanding set of customers looking to PROS to increase sales performance. The strong momentum we are seeing in our business is enabling us to raise our guidance for the full year.”
For the quarter ended September 30, 2012, GAAP operating income was $1.8 million, compared with $2.7 million in the third quarter of 2011. GAAP net income in the quarter was $1.4 million, or $0.05 per share, compared with $1.9 million, or $0.07 per share, in the third quarter of 2011.For the quarters ended September 30, 2012 and 2011, non-GAAP operating income was $4.3 million, respectively. Non-GAAP net income for the third quarter of 2012 was $3.2 million, or $0.11 per share, compared with $3.0 million, or $0.11 per share, in the third quarter of 2011. Recent Business Highlights
- Signed new customers across several industries, such as Hewlett Packard, Ecolab , Nexidia and Zimmer, among others.
- Continued to set the pace of innovation in big data software with new capabilities that help companies improve sales effectiveness, such as intelligent quoting for large bid and tender deals.
- Achieved another level of product certifications from SAP for integration of PROS Pricing Solution Suite with SAP ERP and SAP CRM, continuing to provide the most complete and seamless integration experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV