- GAAP Revenue of $36.1 million and non-GAAP revenue of $36.6 million, compared to GAAP and non-GAAP revenue of $27.3 million in the third quarter of 2011
- GAAP SaaS revenues of $2.6 million and non-GAAP SaaS revenue of $3.0 million.
- Product revenue of $17.4 million, an increase of $2.6 million, or 17 percent, from $14.8 million in the third quarter of 2011
- Services and maintenance revenue of $16.1 million, an increase of $3.7 million, or 29 percent, from $12.4 million in the third quarter of 2011
- GAAP net income of $1.3 million, or $0.05 per share, compared to a GAAP net income of $0.5 million, or $0.02 per share, in the third quarter of 2011
Guidance Software Reports 2012 Third Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.