- Expansion of the video lottery terminal (“VLT”) gaming facility at Scioto Downs to 2,116 VLTs, as well as the opening of our 300-seat Grove Buffet and a sports bar.
- Net revenue growth of 26.8%, including revenue of $41.7 million for the first full quarter of operations at Scioto Downs.
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations for the third quarter of 2012 was $31.4 million, an increase of 34.8% from the prior-year period.
MTR Gaming Group Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.