Blackstone (NYSE:BX), announced today that Bennett Goodman, Senior Managing Director of Blackstone and Co-founder of GSO Capital Partners, is scheduled to present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 2:35 pm ET.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of Blackstone’s website at http://ir.blackstone.com/. For those unable to listen to the live audio webcast, a replay will be available on Blackstone’s website shortly after the event.
Please direct any questions regarding the webcast to Blackstone’s Investor Relations group at BlackstoneInvestorRelations@blackstone.com.
About BlackstoneBlackstone is one of the world’s leading investment and advisory firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, the companies we advise and the broader global economy. We do this through the commitment of our extraordinary people and flexible capital. Our alternative asset management businesses include the management of private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge fund solutions, credit-oriented funds and closed-end funds. The Blackstone Group also provides various financial advisory services, including financial and strategic advisory, restructuring and reorganization advisory and fund placement services. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow us on twitter @blackstone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV