Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. (Nasdaq: BECN) ("Beacon") announced today the completion of its previously-announced acquisition of McClure-Johnston Company (“McClure-Johnston”) , a distributor of residential and commercial roofing products and related accessories headquartered in the Pittsburgh suburb of Braddock, Pa. McClure-Johnston has 14 locations with eight in Pennsylvania, three in West Virginia, one in Western Maryland and two in Georgia.
Paul Isabella, Beacon’s CEO and President, stated, "We are pleased to announce the completion of the McClure-Johnston acquisition and to welcome their experienced team to the Beacon family. We thank the Hogan and Oxenreiter families for choosing to align the successful company they have built together with Beacon, and we look forward to their continued leadership of their talented employees. This acquisition further strengthens our presence in these important markets and represents another significant step in our nationwide expansion."
About Beacon Roofing Supply Inc.: Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is a leading distributor of roofing materials and complementary building products operating 224 branches in 38 states in the United States and across Canada. Website: www.beaconroofingsupply.com.
"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements in this press release regarding Beacon Roofing Supply Inc.'s business which are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see "Risk Factors" in the Company's Annual Report or Form 10-K for the most recently ended fiscal year.BECN-F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV