That's because CRUS has managed to catch a bid above its trendline support level, a move that means that the uptrend is still intact for this stock. After all, in spite of the pullback today, share are still up more than 133% year-to-date. With that in mind, it may be tempting to jump into shares here -- but I'd recommend waiting. Instead, hold out for a bounce off of support this week. That's an indication that enough buyers exist here at support to keep the rally afloat.
To see these stocks in action, check out the Most-Active Stocks portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV