NOW Opposes Proposition 33
Prop 33 would hit lower income families the hardest. But its ripple effects will cost all of us. When insurance rates increase dramatically on those least able to pay, more motorists will end up driving without insurance. That will increase the cost of uninsured motorist coverage on everyone's policies.
If Prop 33 passes, one billionaire gets to write his own insurance rules. It's a deceptive trick to raise rates on motorists.
California NOW recommends that everyone get out and vote no on Prop 33 on November 6.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV