Trex (TREX) is a manufacturer of wood-alternative decking, railing, fencing and trim products, which are marketed under the brand name Trex. This stock is trading up 5.9% at $37.02 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 589,000Average Volume: 211,148 Volume % Change: 296% >>5 Stocks Insiders Love Right Now From a technical perspective, TREX is ripping higher here right off some near-term support at $34 with above-average volume. This move has started to push TREX into breakout and 52-week high territory, since the stock has cleared some near-term overhead resistance at $35.45. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in TREX as long as it's trending above $35.45 with strong upside volume flows. Look for a sustained move or close above $35.45 with volume that hits near or above 211,148 shares. If TREX can maintain that trend, then this stock will set up to hit $40 or higher in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV