Icon (ICLR) is a contract research organization, providing outsourced development services on a global basis to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. This stock is trading up 4% at $24.49 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 352,000Average Volume: 161,763 Volume % Change: 277% >>5 Trades to Take as the Market Returns to Normal From a technical perspective, ICLR is bouncing higher here right off its 50-day moving average of $24 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing ICLR within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once ICLR manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $25.16 to $25.51, and then once it clears some past resistance at $26.22 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ICLR as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $24, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 161,763 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for ICLR to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $28 to $30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV