LONDON, November 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Tag Like Me Corp (OTC: TAGG) was trading at a new 52 week high this morning and once again was the top traded stock on the entire OTC market. After a strong close to end the week for TAGG and the markets being closed due to Hurricane Sandy this is a remarkable run for a stock that is now through its 52 week high this morning. TAGG has traded an impressive $10 million + and is higher by 5% in the first 2 hours of trading this morning on Wall Street.
South Street Financial Corp (OTC: SSFC) was a new name on the list Thursday. SSFC was up a remarkable 33pcnt on $1.2 million traded in the early action.
Santo Mining Corp (OTC: SANP) was once again in the top three of the stocks in our universe. SANP was lower this morning by 5pcnt on $1 million traded.Onco Second Medical (OTC: ONCS) returned to the list today for the first time since last week. ONCS was flat in trading on around half a million on Thursday morning. Sat Con Technology (SATCQ) rounds off Thursday on the volume watchlist. SATCQ was doing well performance wise being higher by 15pcnt on 200k traded. We continue to bring you coverage regardless of hurricanes and the markets being open, we hope you have enjoyed our coverage this week; we will be back to you on Thursday with the latest news and volume movers in the OTC Markets. We are making sure you are right in touch with all the top volume leaders in the penny stock world, and the lists of penny stocks. We will show you the movers and shakers and the companies making the headlines in our trading world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV