Aspen Dental Announces Relocation Of Office In Keene, NH
SYRACUSE, N.Y., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aspen Dental in Keene, NH is relocating to a brand new location at 354 Winchester Street on Monday, November 5, 2012. With just over 3,300 square feet, the office will provide dental services that range from dentures and preventive care to general dentistry and restoration, and features eight spacious treatment rooms. The practice is led owned by Jebediah S. Christy, DDS.
Dr. Christy's patients will also benefit from the addition of digital radiography, which not only gives doctors a clearer picture of a patient's oral health but serves as an important educational tool, allowing the dentist to review x-rays with patients on chair-side monitors and better explain their treatment recommendations. An onsite, state-of-the-art denture lab means that Aspen Dental will be able to manufacture high-quality dentures, quickly, as well as make repairs and adjustments while patients wait.
The office also works to provide the following:
- Personalized treatment. Following the initial exam and X-rays, each patient receives a customized treatment plan designed by the dentist with long-term oral and overall health in mind.
- Wide range of flexible payment options. Cost shouldn't prevent patients from getting the dental care they deserve. That's why Aspen Dental offers special promotions, senior discounts, and free new-patient exams and X-rays for patients without dental insurance. The practice works with all insurance providers and handles the paperwork, saving patients time and hassle.
- Convenient hours and location. The office will be open extended hours, including evenings and select Saturdays, so that patients can see the dentist at a time that works best for their schedule. Walk-in and emergency patients are welcome.
- Variety of options for denture patients. ComfiDents ® full and partial dentures come in seven styles, giving patients more options than are available at traditional dental practices. Regardless of the denture selected, each is custom-crafted, and the dentist works with every patient to ensure proper fit and comfort. As an added convenience, Aspen Dental has its own on-site denture laboratory, which helps facilitate quick turnaround for denture repairs, relines or adjustments. Free denture consultations are available for all denture patients.
To make an appointment, patients can call (603) 352-0502 or 800- ASPEN DENTAL (800-277-3633), or visit www.aspendental.com.About Aspen Dental One of the largest and fastest-growing networks of dental care providers in the U.S., Aspen Dental practices are committed to providing patients with affordable, high-quality care. With more than 350 locations in 22 states, Aspen Dental practices are nationally accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV