- Stater Bros. Charities will present over $450,000 in cash donations to over 100 Southern California food banks and self-help organizations. These funds were collected during the course of the year through the Stater Bros. Charities' Customers Care Program. Customers and employees participate in the year-round Customers Care Program by donating their loose change or by purchasing Scannable Donation Cards while paying for their groceries at the check stand.
- All 167 Stater Bros. Supermarkets will have food barrels in place to collect nonperishable food items for struggling families.
- All 167 Stater Bros. Supermarkets are accepting additional cash donations at each check stand for allocation to food banks in the summer of 2013 when food reserves are traditionally low. Customers can donate loose change in the "Harvesting Hope" Donation Canisters or purchase $10 "Harvesting Hope" Scannable Donation Cards.
Stater Bros. Kicks Off Holiday Food Drive For Needy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.