FOX Business Network’s (FBN) Lou Dobbs Tonight earned its highest rated month in October 2012, topping CNBC’s The Kudlow Report in both total viewers and the coveted advertizing demo of person aged 25-54, according to Nielsen Media Research. The victory marks the first monthly win in both total viewers and in the demo for the 7 PM/ET program since launching in March 2011.
For the month of October, Dobbs won the timeslot with an average of 172,000 total viewers, compared to The Kudlow Report which took in 169,000 viewers. In the demo, Dobbs scored a whopping 89 percent advantage over CNBC with 53,000 viewers to Kudlow’s 28,000. FBN is available in roughly half as many homes as CNBC and this is the first time a program has won the month in both total viewers and the 25-54 demo since launching in 2007.
FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York-the business capital of the world-FBN launched in October 2007 under the leadership of FOX News Chairman & CEO Roger Ailes and is now available in more than 60 million homes in major markets across the United States. Owned by News Corp, the network has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, DC and London. On the web at www.foxbusiness.com.
For more information, please go to
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV