Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: ODFL) today announced that David Congdon, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Wes Frye, Senior Vice President – Finance and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in Baird’s 2012 Industrial Conference on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 in Chicago. In connection with the conference, there will be an on-line simulcast and a replay of the Company’s presentation available at the Company’s web site starting at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time/2:00 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday, November 7, 2012, which can be accessed at www.odfl.com. Please go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation to download and install any necessary audio software.
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. is a leading, less-than-truckload (“LTL”), union-free motor carrier providing regional, inter-regional and national LTL service and value-added logistics services. In addition to its core LTL services, the Company offers its customers a broad range of value-added services, including ground and air expedited transportation, container delivery, truckload brokerage, supply chain consulting, warehousing services, and household services. Through marketing and carrier relationships, the Company also offers door-to-door international freight services to and from all of North America, Central America, South America and the Far East.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV