- New Standards Address Counterfeit Parts, Vehicle Health – New technical standards from SAE International are helping vehicle manufacturers and operators realize great success in two critical areas. One area of concern is the current proliferation of counterfeit parts in the supply chain. The other involves vehicle health management; specifically, the development of integrated systems for monitoring all aspects of vehicle health, including structural, propulsion, and electronics. Presented by Bruce Mahone, director, Washington Operations, SAE International and David Alexander, manager, SAE Aerospace Standards Europe, SAE International
- Benefits of Multidisciplinary Model-Based Design – Integrated multidisciplinary systems outperform legacy systems, but they are more complex, requiring close cooperation among multiple design disciplines. This presentation addressed the importance of modeling – physical and mathematical – in the multidisciplinary engineering system design process. Presented by Kevin Craig, Robert C. Greenheck Chair in Engineering Design and professor of mechanical engineering, College of Engineering, Marquette University
- A New Class of Antenna for Airline Passengers – A new class of antenna technology promises to bring high-speed Internet connectivity to previously underserved land, sea, and airborne locations via satellite. This new antenna technology, combined with the proliferation of "high-throughput" satellites around the globe, will dramatically improve the user connectivity experience on airlines. Presented by Nathan Kundtz, CTO, Kymeta Corporation
- How Aerospace Leaders Manage and Use Materials Information – The longevity and reliability of electrical inverters in solar electric systems is highly dependent on the level of protection from harsh environmental factors. This presentation discussed four key factors that must be considered in the design of enclosures for electrical inverters. Presented by Dr. Michael Gorelik, engineering fellow, Honeywell Aerospace; Dr. Steven M. Arnold, chief, Mechanics and Life Prediction Branch, NASA; E. Joe Sharp, manager, Computational Methods Group, Boeing Research & Technology; and Dr. Will Marsden, product director, Granta Design
GlobalSpec Aerospace Technology Online Trade Show And Event Draws More Than 1,200 Attendees
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.