EDC Partners With HP On Expanded E-Learning Program For Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners
Since the HP LIFE program launched in 2007, over 1.2 million entrepreneurs have been reached with training, access to IT, and online activities, which has resulted in over 43,000 new jobs created or maintained and nearly 20,000 new businesses. The program has 340 training centers in 49 countries.
"HP has a strong history of commitment to education, and we are excited to assist and encourage new entrepreneurs all over the world with our latest cloud-based technology solution," said HP's Jeannette Weisschuh, Director Global Education Strategy, HP Sustainability & Social Innovation. "EDC is a preferred partner in this venture because of their global network and experience using innovative technology to develop powerful learning and teaching programs."
The HP LIFE program has been included as a best practice in the Obama administration's Startup America Initiative, which was launched in 2011 to accelerate the growth of fledgling, job-creating companies. To learn more, visit HP LIFE e-Learning.
Education Development Center, Inc. (EDC) , is a global nonprofit organization that addresses some of the world's most urgent challenges in education, health, and economic development. EDC manages more than 250 projects in 23 countries.SOURCE Education Development Center Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV