Real estate agents may enter the contest and view the official rules by visiting Facebook.com/homefinderdotdom. Winners will be chosen on or around December 5, 2012 and contacted directly.
About HomeFinder.comHomeFinder.com is one of the fastest growing real estate websites in the U.S. attracting more than 3 million monthly home shoppers with more than 3 million property listings. HomeFinder.com provides simple and effective online advertising solutions such as Single Property Websites and enhanced listings to 20,000 agents, brokers and builders. HomeFinder.com has the combined strength and resources of a nationally branded site and a network of 375 real estate sites across America, including the chicagotribune.com, azcentral.com and miamiherald.com. HomeFinder.com is owned jointly by three leading media companies, Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI), The McClatchy Co. (NYSE: MNI) and Tribune Co., and is an affiliated company of Classified Ventures, LLC, which owns and operates three leading online businesses: Apartments.com, Cars.com and HomeGain.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV