- Phil Barringer will become vice president of Corporate Services and chief human resources officer. In addition to his regular duties, he will be responsible for the purchasing, contract services, facilities, real estate, corporate safety, security and emergency management functions.
- Dee Brown will become vice president of Business Strategy, Technology and Compliance and will continue to be the company’s chief ethics and compliance officer. In addition to her regular duties, she will be responsible for the information technology and telecommunications functions.
Clint Childress, Senior Vice President Of Corporate Services And Chief Human Resources Officer, Is Retiring From TECO Energy After 42 Years With The Company. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.