Morrison Announces National Implementation Of Its Wellness Platform
"Our goal is to continue to bring unique solutions to help hospitals meet the nation's healthcare challenges," said Pierce. "As the first to implement such a comprehensive wellness platform, we will once again lead the industry in a cultural change that will make healthful choices the standard in our country's healthcare institutions."
In 2010 Morrison became the first national contractor to sign the Healthy Food in Healthcare Pledge from Healthcare Without Harm. Morrison has also implemented the purchase of rBGH free dairy products, meat without the prophylactic use of hormones as well as working directly with suppliers to eliminate added trans fats and to reduce sodium in food processing.
Morrison Morrison, a member of Compass Group, is the nation's only food service company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition and dining services to the healthcare industry. With more than 1,300 registered dietitians, 450 executive chefs and 19,000 professional food service team members, Morrison is actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through socially responsible practices and superior customer service. The
Atlanta-based company serves approximately 550 hospitals and integrated healthcare systems in
the United States. Visit
www.IamMorrison.com for more information.
Media Contact: Alla UmanskiyCommunications ManagerMorrison Management Specialists404-845-3326 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV