BOSTON, Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Block & Leviton LLP ( www.blockesq.com), a Boston-based law firm representing investors nationwide, has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duties by the Board of Directors of Williams Controls ("Williams" or the "Company") (NYSE MKT WMCO) with regards to the proposed acquisition of the Company by Curtiss-Wright Corp. ("Curtiss-Wright") in a cash and stock transaction scheduled to close in early 2013.
Under the terms of the agreement, Curtiss-Wright will acquire Williams Controls in a cash tender offer for $15.42 per share, representing a total purchase price of approximately $119 million. Block & Leviton's investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether Williams' Directors breached their fiduciary duties by failing to maximize shareholder value in the proposed acquisition by Curtiss-Wright, and the fairness of the process by which the Williams Directors considered and approved the transaction.
If you are a Williams shareholder and have questions about your legal rights, or if you have information relevant to this investigation, please contact attorney Steven P. Harte, Esq. at (617) 398-5600 or email him at Steven@blockesq.com.
Block & Leviton is a Boston-based law firm representing investors nationwide for violations of securities laws. The firm's lawyers have collectively been prosecuting securities cases on behalf of investors for over 50 years. This notice may constitute attorney advertising.Contact: BLOCK & LEVITON LLP Steven P. Harte, Esq. email@example.com (617) 398-5600 SOURCE Block & Leviton LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV