Kimco, like most REITs, is constantly working to upgrade its portfolio of properties. He said the company is always looking to sell properties in secondary markets or those with low-quality tenants and purchase better properties with higher-paying tenants.
When asked about the grocery sector, a segment that's been under pressure by Whole Foods (WFM) and others, Henry said Kimco is concerned about the group, which operates under razor thin margins. He said that Kimco always takes a hard look at its grocery store anchors.
Cramer remained bullish on Kimco, saying it offers both growth and dividends.
Are You Diversified?
In the "Am I Diversified" segment, Cramer spoke with callers and responded to tweets sent via Twitter to @JimCramer to see if investors' portfolios have what it takes for today's markets.The first portfolio included: Exxon Mobil (XOM), Sprint (S), UnitedHealth Group (UNH), Wal-Mart (WMT) and Walt Disney (DIS). Cramer said this portfolio was "perfection." The second portfolio's top holdings included: Visa (V), ITC (ITC), Enterprise Product Partners (EDP), Lockheed Martin (LMT) and American International Group (AIG). Cramer said this portfolio was also properly diversified. The third portfolio had: SPDT Gold Shares (GLD), Boeing (BA), Ebay (EBAY), Devon (DVN) and Abbott Labs (ABT) as its top five stocks. Cramer was also bullish on this portfolio, saying that it, too, was perfectly diversified.
In Closing...In his closing comments, Cramer said both Starbucks (SBUX) and Priceline.com (PCLN) posted blowout earnings that will have a positive effect on the markets Friday. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV