Movie fans can purchase advance tickets now for “Skyfall and the “BIGD” early release show times by visiting www.carmike.com.
The wide national release of “Skyfall” on Carmike’s first run screens across the country begins on Friday, November 9, following the “0:07” select location “BIGD” premier presentation.
Special “Skyfall” preview “BIGD” market locations:
- Columbus, Georgia—Carmike 15—5555 Whittlesey Boulevard
- Franklin, Tennessee—Thoroughbred 20—633 Frazier Drive
- Billings, Montana—Shiloh 14—1001 Shiloh Crossing Boulevard
- Missoula, Montana—Carmike 12—3640 Mullan Road
- Tyler, Texas—Carmike 14—7415 South Broadway
- Savannah, Georgia—Wynnsong 11—1150 Shawnee Street
About Carmike Cinemas ( www.carmike.com )Carmike Cinemas, Inc. is a U.S. leader in digital cinema and 3-D cinema deployments and one of the nation’s largest motion picture exhibitors. As of September 30, 2012, Carmike had 232 theatres with 2,242 screens in 35 states. Carmike’s digital cinema footprint reached 2,119 screens, including 208 theatres with 748 screens that are also equipped for 3-D. The circuit also includes 14 “Big D” large format digital experience auditoriums, featuring state-of-the-art equipment and luxurious seating. As “America’s Hometown Theatre Chain,” Carmike’s primary focus for its locations is small to mid-sized communities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV