Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" on CNBC last night:
Dunkin Brands (DNKN): "I think this one will rise as the coffee market is doing fine."Yahoo! (YHOO): "You hold onto that one if not buy more. " Netflix (NFLX): "I think Netflix is a sell, sell, sell. I think this is the top, not the bottom." Bio-Reference Laboratories (BRLI): "I have always liked the lab business. I think it should be bought." Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK): "No. It's taken over, it's done." SuperValu (SVU): "I think there's a possibility of a buyout, they just have too much debt. If they refi the debt, then maybe. " Cooper Companies (COO): "I like eye care. I like Allergan (AGN), too." M&T Bank (MTB): "That one I like. They are conservative and that's what matters." BorgWarner (BWA): "It has some business overseas but I like the auto business, stay long." Discover Financial Services (DFS): "That stock goes higher."
To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV