ALLENTOWN, Pa., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL) plans to issue its consolidated third-quarter 2012 earnings results before the stock market opens on Nov. 8.
William H. Spence, PPL chairman, president and chief executive officer, and other members of PPL's executive management team will discuss the quarter's results and the company's general business outlook during a conference call with financial analysts at 9 a.m. (EST) that day.
The call will be available online live, in audio format along with slides of the presentation, on PPL's website. For those who cannot listen to the live webcast, a replay and the slides will be accessible on the website for 30 days. Interested individuals also can access the live conference call via telephone at 702-696-4769, conference ID# 59068461.
PPL Corporation, headquartered in Allentown, Pa., through its affiliated companies, owns or controls about 19,000 megawatts of generating capacity in the United States, sells energy in key U.S. markets, and delivers electricity and natural gas to about 10 million customers in the United States and the United Kingdom. More information is available at www.pplweb.com.SOURCE PPL Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV