November 1, 2012
(NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT) today announced that its integrated CAD/CAM software, CimatronE, will be demonstrated at the Jimtof trade show,
November 1-6, 2012
"We have been serving the Japanese market for many years and we appreciate Japanese toolmakers' demands for superior quality and perfection in the molds and dies that they produce," said Mr
, Cimatron's VP Asia Pacific.
"Dozens of Japanese toolmakers who use CimatronE every day have managed to dramatically reduce design and production time and achieve superior results relative to what they accomplished with other software.
"This is not surprising, as Cimatron makes huge investments in developing cutting-edge capabilities and functionalities that are specifically tailored to improving mold and die shop productivity."
The CimatronE display at Jimtof is hosted by resellers Saeilo and Camtus. Both demonstrate the complete solution offered by CimatronE for mold and die shops and discrete part manufacturers, covering all aspects of the production process, from quoting, data import and design, through NC programming and manufacturing.
CimatronE's capabilities include:
- generate quick and accurate quotes by automatically retrieving information from the preliminary design and merging it with cost information.
- undertake the entire design process with dedicated functionality that includes: parting and cavity design; BOM creation; mold base plates; core, cavity and sliders; catalog parts; lifters and inserts; injection and cooling systems; runner simulation; and motion analysis and collision detection.
- ensure an error-free burning process and create complete 2.5-5-axis electrode machining at the click of a button.
- optimize the die design process with dedicated tools for blank design and forming, die strip layout, tool design, motion analysis, and collision detection.
NC programming and manufacturing
- enjoy quick and effective programming with capabilities such as: built-in CAD; efficient roughing and high quality finishing; plate machining and drilling; simulation; post-processor support; and NC setup and tool table reports.