Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) (Nasdaq: WAG) announces the launch of Happy And Healthy, Your Guide To Living Well With Walgreens, which debuts on Sunday, Nov 4. The magazine will be issued bi-annually, and the premiere edition is holiday-themed and includes entertaining and gift ideas, as well as Taylor Swift on the cover. The high-quality, glossy, 28 page magazine will be available in English and Spanish, and there is a similar version for Duane Reade customers.
Cover of the premiere edition of - Happy And Healthy, Your Guide To Living Well With Walgreens (Photo: Business Wire)
The magazine delivers interesting content, such as healthy living tips, relevant offers and Balance Rewards loyalty program promotions to its readers. It also provides a unique way to highlight Walgreens innovative and leading private brands. Each issue is divided into three sections: Health and Wellness, Food and Beverage, and Beauty.
“We are thrilled to bring Happy and Healthy magazine to our customers, and we look forward to providing them with relevant information and articles to help them get, stay and live well,” said Joe Magnacca, president of daily living products and solutions for Walgreens. “Walgreens is constantly innovating and Happy and Healthy is a great way to keep our customers informed of our latest private brand offerings.”
Some highlights from the Fall/Winter edition include:
- Dr. Oz Healthy Holiday Travel Tips
- Ask Your Pharmacist – Answers For Cough/Cold/Flu season
- Diabetes Management Including Paula Deen’s Cooking Tips
- Introducing Ology
- Taylor Swift’s Perfect Christmas
- Stocking Stuffers, Holiday Gifts and Entertaining Essentials
- Beauty Advice Including An Interview With Halle Berry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts