Grab a friend, cross the border and take the war on drugs head on when Visceral Games™, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio, launches Army of TWO™ The Devil’s Cartel in North America on March 26, 2013 (29 March 2013 in Europe). Powered by the award-winning Frostbite™ 2 engine from DICE, Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel features intense co-operative gameplay where teamwork is needed for success and survival against a relentless Cartel lord. To help equip players for this intense operation, Visceral Games is rewarding fans who pre-order the game with the exclusive Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel Overkill Edition, which includes three bonus Contracts!
“With Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel we wanted to take the series in a new direction while also leveraging the aspects that made the first two Army of TWO games unique,” said Julian Beak, Executive Producer, Visceral Games. “We knew coming out of the gate that meaningful co-op gameplay, customization and over-the-top action would be key pillars for us, and we’re bringing these elements to the next level by presenting them in a setting that is more serious in order to dial up the intensity.”
Surviving against a dangerous enemy with everything to lose is a daunting task, so Visceral Games is giving fans who pre-order the Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel Overkill Edition the advantage of additional guns and outfits, right when they start the game. The Overkill Edition includes:
- Early Access to Three “Overkillers” Contracts: Unleash massive destruction with three Contract variations designed for maximum rampage! Players must kill enemies and cause environment destruction to earn enough points to continuously stay in Overkill while making their way to the extraction point.
- Tactical Co-op Gear: Lay down sustained cover fire with the TAH-9 side arm while decked out in the polymer textured outfit and mask or wield the Double D automatic shotgun while battling in the intimidating Overkill mask and outfit.
- Celebrate the Day of the Dead: Bust out the Day of the Dead themed assault rifle and take on Mexico’s most ruthless drug lords in Day of the Dead themed outfit and masks designed by popular tattoo artists.
Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel re-sets the series that pioneered the co-op experience, balancing the over-the-top blockbuster action the franchise is known for with a narrative tone that is more intense and mature. Players will find themselves on the deadly streets of Mexico as Alpha and Bravo, two operatives working for a Private Military Contract outfit called Tactical Worldwide Operations (T.W.O.). The pair will come face-to-face with a violent, bloodthirsty drug lord and must fight to protect an unwavering political figure determined to take him down. With the ability to unleash Overkill and harness the power of ultimate destruction, players will work together as their objectives unravel, allegiances begin to blur and their lives hang in the balance.Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel will be available on March 26, 2013 for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system. This product has not yet been rated by ESRB or PEGI. For more information on Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel, please visit www.armyoftwo.com, and for the latest news visit www.facebook.com/armyoftwo or follow on Twitter at www.twitter.com/armyoftwo. Press assets are available at www.info.ea.com. About Electronic Arts Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, tablets and social networks. EA has more than 220 million registered players and operates in 75 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV