American Water Works Company, Inc. (NYSE: AWK), the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company, today announced that Edward Vallejo, vice president of Investor Relations, will speak at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference in Dallas on Nov. 14, 2012.
Vallejo’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. CST (9:30 a.m. EST). The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed at the conference website at www.swideas.com. It will also be posted for 30 days on the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.amwater.com for public access.
For more information about the Southwest IDEAS conference, or to arrange a meeting with the management team, contact Investor Relations at American Water at 856-566-4005.
Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs more than 7,000 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 15 million people in more than 30 states as well as parts of Canada. More information can be found at www.amwater.com.Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for American Water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV