WALTHAM, Mass., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX), will announce financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 on Wednesday morning, November 7 th, 2012.
Lionbridge management will conduct a conference call at 9:00 a.m. ET on November 7 th to discuss financial performance for the quarter and to answer questions. To participate, callers within the United States can dial 800-857-9821 and international callers can dial 210-234-0023. The pass code for the call is Lionbridge.
For those who cannot attend the live broadcast, a replay will be available for one week following the call. For a phone replay, callers within the United States can dial 800-873-4963 and international callers can dial 203-369-3571. The replay will also be available on financial events page of the Lionbridge web site.About LionbridgeLionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 26 countries. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com. Contact: Sara BudaLionbridge Technologies(781) 434-6190 email@example.com SOURCE Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV