NORWALK, Conn., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Physicians Practice, America's Leading Business Journal for Physicians, provided the industry's most comprehensive coverage of MGMA12, the Medical Group Management Association's annual trade show this week.
Physicians Practice's team of journalists reported live from MGMA 12 as the nation's top practice management experts, hundreds of product vendors, thought leaders, and others gathered in San Antonio to discuss a wide range of subjects roiling the industry, from new rules governing electronic health records adoption, a vast new system for coding medical bills, and the ongoing consolidation of once-independent medical practices into larger health systems.
Articles, podcasts, and videos covering all the action from MGMA12 are found at Physicians Practice's MGMA12 Conference Insider page, and were delivered to more than 50,000 subscribers via a daily e-newsletter. The journalists also provided updates via Physicians Practice's and editorial director Bob Keaveney's Twitter accounts.
Highlights of the show included a keynote address by Benjamin Carson, the chief of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins University and a bestselling author. Physicians Practice also secured an exclusive video interview with Carson at his office in Baltimore. Guidance on making sustainable changes to practice work flow to accommodate new health IT; avoiding Medicare fraud and potentially devastating audits; and on building a healthier organizational culture are also some of the MGMA12 coverage highlights."Our coverage of MGMA11 was honored by the American Society of Business Publication Editors as a national award-winner, and our coverage of MGMA12 was even more comprehensive," Keaveney said. "Anyone with an interest in the future of American healthcare, including those who attended MGMA12 in person, should check out our coverage of the event."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV