NEW YORK, Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bernstein Liebhard LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Schiff Nutrition International, Inc. ("Schiff" or the "Company") (NYSE: SHF) breached its fiduciary duty to its shareholders in agreeing to sell Schiff to Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Under the terms of the agreement, Schiff shareholders will receive $34 in cash for each share they own. The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the price to Schiff shareholders and the process by which the Schiff Board of Directors considered and approved the transaction.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a Schiff stockholder, with no obligation or cost to you, please contact
U. Seth Ottensoser at:
(877) 779-1414or Ottensoser@bernlieb.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV