WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT) today announced that President of Community Banking Ricky K. Brown will present at the Morningstar "Management Behind the Moat" Conference in Chicago on Wednesday, Nov. 7, at 11:10 a.m. (CT).
A copy of Brown's presentation will be available at http://www.bbt.com/bbtdotcom//about/investor-relations/recent-presentations.page and will be archived for 30 days.
BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT) is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S. with $182.0 billion in assets and market capitalization of $23.2 billion, as of Sept. 30, 2012. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company operates approximately 1,850 financial centers in 12 states and Washington, D.C., and offers a full range of consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage and insurance products and services. A Fortune 500 company, BB&T is consistently recognized for outstanding client satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates, the U.S. Small Business Administration, Greenwich Associates and others. More information about BB&T and its full line of products and services is available at www.BBT.com.SOURCE BB&T Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV