Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Updated from 10:31 a.m. ET with stock closing information.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Thursday:
Tupperware's (TUP) direct sales model is working and this well-run company is headed higher. Cramer was also bullish on Kellogg (K), a company that beat earnings estimates and "could be on fire" now that management has its act together.Tupperware shares closed 6.4% higher Wednesday while those of Kellogg were up 2.3%. Cramer was less bullish on Exxon Mobil (XOM) and drug maker Pfizer (PFE), saying that both companies are buying back tons of their own shares but neither is offering much in the way of growth. Exxon was up half a percentage point on the day and Pfizer fell 1.3%. When asked about Barrick Gold (ABX), Cramer said it's getting harder and harder to produce cheap gold these days, making it harder and harder for the gold miners. Finally, Cramer said defense stock Alliant Technologies (ATK) blew away its numbers despite the fiscal cliff looming in its future. Barrick Gold closed over 9% lower while Alliant was up 2.6%. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV