MCLEAN, Va., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gannett Publishing Services, a business unit of Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI), has entered an agreement with The World Company to produce print and digital ads for the family-owned Kansas media company through the Gannett Imaging and Ad Design Center.
The Gannett Imaging and Ad Design Center, based in Des Moines, produces print and digital ads for Gannett's 81 U.S. Community Publishing media organizations and USA TODAY and digital ads for 19 Gannett Broadcast stations.
"The Gannett Imaging and Ad Design Center has deep experience producing high-quality, cost-efficient, customized advertising for both print and digital platforms – and delivering fast results," said Evan Ray, president of Gannett Publishing Services. "We are very pleased to expand our trusted services to clients by providing professional ad production on any scale, large and small."
"Outsourcing print and digital ad production to the Gannett Imaging and Ad Design Center will allow us to provide cost efficient, faster service to our advertising customers," said Suzanne Schlicht, chief operating officer for The World Company. "We are excited to entrust Gannett with our ad production and look forward to working with the company on this effort."About Gannett Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an international media and marketing solutions company that informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its powerful network of broadcast, digital, mobile and publishing properties. Our portfolio of trusted brands offers marketers unmatched local-to-national reach and customizable, innovative marketing solutions across any platform. Gannett is committed to connecting people – and the companies who want to reach them – with their interests and communities. For more information, visit www.gannett.com. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120103/PH28972LOGO ) SOURCE Gannett Co., Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV