- Twitter Chat: To help educate CVS/pharmacy customers about diabetes and how to care for those with diabetes, CVS/pharmacy and the American Diabetes Association will co-host a live Twitter chat on the @CVS_Extra handle, featuring a CVS pharmacist and Dr. Elizabeth Seaquist, Vice President of Medicine & Science for the ADA via the @AmDiabetesAssn handle. The Twitter chat will take place on Thursday, November 15, from 3-4 p.m. EST. Users that participate in the chat by using the #diabetesmonth or #CVSECAD hashtag, will automatically be entered to win prize packs from the CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare Advantage for Diabetes program.
- ExtraCare Advantage for Diabetes Member Drive: The program is free and open to all members of the CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare savings and rewards program; cardholders can easily sign up at CVS.com/diabetes. Once enrolled, patients and caregivers gain access to:
- $5 coupon for joining
- Monthly e-newsletter filled with recipes, tips and extra savings
- More than $130 in savings from Diabetes Health Magazine available through December 31, 2012.
CVS/pharmacy Partners With The American Diabetes Association To Sponsor "A Day In The Life Of Diabetes" For National Diabetes Month
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts