Beginning today through Dec. 30, 2012, Fifth Third Bank customers have the chance to win a “Holiday Payback” of up to $2,000 for simply using their Fifth Third Bank credit or debit card this holiday season. In addition, the Bank will award prizes through separate Facebook and Twitter sweepstakes.
Customers will be automatically entered for a chance to win a Holiday Payback (a statement credit for every debit or credit card purchase made in one day, up to $2,000) for each of their qualifying card purchases made between Nov. 1 and Dec. 30, 2012. A total of 100 customers will be randomly selected to receive a statement credit. Official Rules and alternate entry methods can be found at 53HolidayPayback.com.
“Our sweepstakes is meant to thank our customers for choosing Fifth Third Bank and potentially help them pay some of their holiday bills,” said Julie Joseforsky, senior vice president and head of Bankcard for Fifth Third Bank. “In addition to the sweepstakes prizes, we also are excited to share smart shopping and budgeting tips to consider this holiday season.”
Fifth Third Bank’s Holiday Payback site at 53HolidayPayback.com will include tips on topics ranging from saving on holiday travel, to taking advantage of free holiday shipping and protecting your identity while shopping.Additionally, all consumers are invited to participate in Fifth Third Bank’s Facebook and Twitter sweepstakes: Fifth Third Bank Facebook Sweepstakes Consumers can join Fifth Third Bank on Facebook every Friday between Nov. 9 and Dec. 28, 2012, for a chance to win weekly prizes. To participate, consumers will need to:
- Visit and like Fifth Third Bank’s Facebook page.
- Click on the “Fifth Third Bank Holiday Payback tab” under the cover photo.
- Provide an answer, right or wrong, to the weekly trivia question.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV