Aha by HARMAN and Podiobooks.com today announced a partnership that streams audio book content directly into vehicles for the very first time. Podiobooks.com offers more than 600 book titles in every type of literary category from Science Fiction to Fantasy to Non-Fiction and Horror. All Podiobooks titles are instantly available on demand to Aha users.
“Audio books are primarily consumed during ‘windshield time’, yet the ways we typically retrieve and play audio books in the car is very outdated,” said Evo Terra, President of Podiobooks.com. “By distributing our books via the Aha platform, we are finally able to give consumers instant, but safe, access to audio books from anywhere on the go, even right from the driver’s seat. This is the first step in freeing commuters from outdated audio book CDs and moving into the next generation of book listening.”
“Aha uses the cloud to connect drivers to every type of audio content they want to hear, and we handle all the development work to relieve our partners of any cost or burden to get their content right into vehicles,” said Chia-Lin Simmons, Vice President of Marketing and Content for Aha. “Savvy publishers of audio books, news, music and even comedy are seeing the value in the Aha platform and joining us in creating the fourth band of radio. We plan to announce dozens of additional publishing partnerships in the next twelve months.”
After downloading the free Aha app for iPhone or Android, users can use their phones to select and organizer their top stations from over 30,000 choices. When their smart phone is connected to a compatible in-vehicle entertainment system, the users’ favorite Aha stations become radio preset buttons, so drivers can put down the phone and switch between stations just like traditional radio. When they arrive at their destination and exit the car, users can seamlessly continue enjoying their content with their smart phone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV