The C-17 Globemaster III Integrated Sustainment Program provides support services such as forecasting, purchasing and material management for the C-17 and all C-17-unique support. This PBL partnership, which started in 1998 with service to 42 aircraft, now services 246 aircraft worldwide.
There are currently more than 1,000 F117 engines managed through the GISP contract . Pratt & Whitney is able to provide significant benefits in performing all aspects of engine maintenance at four partner depot repair locations. The depots include the United Air Lines depot in San Francisco, Calif., the F117 Heavy Maintenance Center at the U.S. Air Force Air Logistics Complex in Oklahoma City, Okla., Pratt &Whitney's Columbus Engine Center in Columbus, Ga., and the U.S. Air Force Module Replacement Center at Joint Charleston Air Force Base in South Carolina.
Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines, space propulsion systems and industrial gas turbines. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the global aerospace and commercial building industries.
Shawn Watson Pratt & Whitney Military Engines 860-565-9654Mobile: 860-371-5236 Shawn.Watson2@pw.utc.comSOURCE Pratt & Whitney
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV