With the enhanced mobile application from the Principal Financial Group ® , dental insurance members will no longer need a dental ID card in their wallet. Employees who participate in dental coverage offered through The Principal ® , can now access all of the information on their current card and more on their mobile device. The Principal Mobile SM app is free, secure and easy to use.
“We want to make it faster and easier for our customers to access important information on the go,” said Theresa McConeghey, assistant vice president of dental insurance for The Principal. “Individuals who have primarily used the app to access retirement plan information can now view dental insurance benefits and tools in the same place.”
Dental coverage members can email or fax their ID card directly to their dentist or pull it up themselves to view coverage information. Members can easily look up a network dentist in their local area, complete with a map and driving directions, through the network dentist directory feature. Dental benefits and processed claims area also available for view through the app.
Principal Mobile can be downloaded from the Apple ® App Store SM or Google Play ® today 1http://www.principal.com/about/news/2011/ris-principal-mobile-retirement072711.htm “We will continue to simplify the member experience by regularly updating the available features to make it easier to access group benefits and plan for retirement,” noted McConeghey.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV