Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC), a leading designer and manufacturer of generators and other engine powered products, today announced that it will be holding an Investor Day and attending two upcoming investor conferences.
Generac will be holding an Investor Day on Thursday, November 8, 2012, where Aaron Jagdfeld, President and CEO, and members of the Company’s management team will provide further insights with regards to Generac’s growth strategy. The Company will simultaneously webcast its Investor Day presentation beginning at 10:30 AM EST on November 8, 2012, which should conclude at approximately 1:00 PM EST. A link to the live audio webcast will be available shortly before the scheduled presentation time on Generac's website ( http://www.generac.com), under the Investor Relations link, along with a link to the presentation slides. A replay of the audio webcast will be available shortly after the conclusion of the event.
In addition, Aaron Jagdfeld and York Ragen, Chief Financial Officer, will also meet with investors at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Tuesday, November 6, 2012, at the Baird Industrial Conference located at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago. The general presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:45 a.m. EST.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at the Goldman Sachs Industrial Conference located at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. The general presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:00 p.m. EST.
The investor presentations will be available on the day of each respective conference on Generac’s website ( http://www.generac.com) under the Investor Relations link. In addition, a link to a live audio webcast will also be available on the website for the Baird Industrial Conference on November 6, 2012 shortly before the scheduled presentation time. A replay of the audio webcast will be available for 30 days.About Generac Since 1959, Generac has been a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide range of generators and other engine powered products. As a leader in power equipment serving residential, light commercial, industrial and construction markets, Generac's power products are available through a broad network of independent dealers, retailers, wholesalers and equipment rental companies. The Company markets and distributes its products primarily under its Generac and Magnum brand names.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV