- Revenues increased 11.1 percent to $8.062 billion
- Net income attributable to HCA Holdings, Inc. totaled $360 million, or $0.78 per diluted share
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 8.6 percent to $1.533 billion
- Cash flows from operations declined to $655 million due primarily to changes in working capital items and higher tax payments
- Same facility equivalent admissions increased 2.6 percent while same facility admissions increased 2.1 percent
- Same facility revenue per equivalent admission increased 0.7 percent
HCA Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.