- Danny R. Shepherd (61), formerly Executive Vice President – Construction Materials, has been appointed to the position of Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, effective immediately.
- Robert A. Wason IV (61), Senior Vice President, General Counsel, will retire from Vulcan at the end of October 2013, and will assume the role of Senior Advisor to the Executive Management Team until that time.
- Michael R. Mills (52), currently Senior Vice President - East Region, has been appointed to the position of Senior Vice President, General Counsel, effective immediately, and will report to Donald M. James, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Mills will also serve as the Company's Corporate Compliance Officer.
- John R. McPherson (44), currently Senior Vice President – Strategic Planning and Business Development, has been appointed to the position of Senior Vice President – East Region, replacing Michael Mills, effective immediately, and will report to Danny Shepherd in his new role as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
Vulcan Materials Company Announces Leadership Appointments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.